Who Can Enter
2. The 17-BIT Contests (the “Contests”) are open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) Canada, (excluding Quebec) Europe, and Asia. Employees of 17-BIT, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Contests, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Contest (collectively “Contest Entities”) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local and Canadian federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void in Quebec, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
3. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of 17-BIT, contest sponsors, and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the applicable contesting period and the immediate family and other household members (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, roommates, housemates, significant others, partners, and siblings) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win the Contest.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Contestants may enter as often as they wish, unless specified otherwise. .
5. 17-BIT is not responsible for any entries, Internet connections that are misdirected, lost, stolen, disconnected, not received, or are illegible. 17-BIT is not responsible for any printing errors. All entries become the property of the 17-BIT and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. Entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. Entries that are determined to be fraudulent will be void, and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in that contest.
7. Entries that are determined by 17-BIT to be fraudulent will be void and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in the contest. Incomplete entries may be disqualified in 17-BIT’s sole discretion.
8. One or more contests may be announced from time to time. 17-BIT may run more than one contest simultaneously, but entries will only be solicited for one contest at a time.
9. For E-mailed and Social Media based contests, entries must be received at the announced address by the announced deadline.
10. For internet based entries, use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry modes is prohibited and will be void. In case of an identity dispute, the registered user of the email account on the date of entry will be the recognized user.
11. 17-BIT Management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and in the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contests constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by 17-BIT.
12. Prizes awarded by 17-BIT will be shipped to the winners within 4 weeks of the contest announcing the winners, or when the prizes are available to ship.
13. Prizes will be released to winners only.
14. 17-BIT reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for all contests and giveaways. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
15. By participating in a 17-BIT contest, each contestant hereby consents to 17-BIT’s usage of the following for advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional consideration: contestant’s name; voice; likeness; biographical information; and his/her participation in the contest.
16. Odds of winning depend on the how the contest is conducted. For random drawing, the odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received. All tie breaking procedures will be announced via Social Media Channels (The Skulls of the Shogun Website, Twitter, and Facebook pages ) and communicated in writing to tied contest participants.
17. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby agree that 17-BIT has no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession and/or use of a prize or an entrant’s participation in any such contest.
18. 17-BIT contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.
19. 17-BIT is not responsible for any technical difficulties experienced due to overload, electronic problems or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing an entry or for any technical malfunction related to any servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact entry or prize claim.
20. 17-BIT reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iii) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be printed on the Skulls of the Shogun website, when practical.
21. These are general contest rules, and rules for individual contests may vary. To the extent that any individual contest rules differ from these rules, the individual contest rules will govern and control.